Representative Cases

Mother moved out of state because her husband was in the military and was reassigned. Her child, by a previous relationship remained in Connecticut by agreement. The agreement was based upon the recommendation of family services and Mother’s desire to do what was best for her son. Subsequently Mother contacted Atty.Evelyn Gryk Frolich indicating father was unable to maintain a permanent home or employment causing instability for the child. While a change of custody out of state is one of the most difficult custody orders to obtain, on the morning of trial an agreement was reached permitting the minor child to move out of state. There was a subsequent family relations evaluation and numerous court dates but an agreement was reached. Father believed it was also in his son’s best interest although he recognized how difficult the transition would be for him.

Client Reviews

I have used Evelyn Gryk Frolich as my lawyer for several years now. From my divorce to a will before cancer treatments. She went above and beyond for me. She is a highly professional and knowledgeable lawyer. She can look two steps ahead and figure out what to do before you even know it will happen...


Attorney Frolich is widely respected for her understanding of family law and strong advocacy on behalf of clients. She has a great deal of experience in many areas of the law but particularly in matters related to family law. Attorney Frolich is an experienced litigator and has a depth of knowledge...

Atty. Virginia Street

Evelyn has been very helpful on numerous occasions during the past several years, as my attorney and legal consultant for my family law case. She provides realistic and balanced advice regarding how to effectively handle complex situations.

Jessica S.

Contact Us

  1. 1 Free Consultation
  2. 2 No Fees Unless You Win*
  3. 3 Personalized Attention

Fill out the contact form or call us at (860) 646-1188 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message